Jimmy Choo on a roll today - finally, jburgh's choo family pics

OMG...there are no words to describe the chills I am feeling from seeing that group shot of your babies..........
I'm going to print a copy and put it on my fridge as a reminder of what goal to set for myself for the new year! Weight loss be damned....I want your collection! That forest green is amazing...

Wow jburgh this has got to be the best way to wake up in the morning. But on another note if robynbenz made it in your will for the fuchsia ross how can I get in there for the Electric Blue Maddy. And you are killing me with that burgundy Radiant I am saving away for one. All of these sales are testing my restraint.

But WOW

JBurgh, so lovely to wake up to this cornucopia of JC bags:girlsigh:. You're now the official JC queen:queen:!!!!

Now, now... there is so much more than bag quantity to earn that title. :shame: I defer to Robynbenz...she will forever and always be JC :queen: :yes:

But, thanks for enjoying the pictures.

I think you on well on your way to getting the JC shoe title :tup:

^^ True, how could I have forgotten about her determination in acquiring those snakes!!! Maybe the two of you are then like, what, queen and princess? Or queen and queen mother..? I'm Cinderella's modern evil sister..... I'll take the shoes and leave the boring prince out of the deal.

^^ True, how could I have forgotten about her determination in acquiring those snakes!!! Maybe the two of you are then like, what, queen and princess? Or queen and queen mother..? I'm Cinderella's modern evil sister..... I'll take the shoes and leave the boring prince out of the deal.

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

No, ITA with Polarmil

The JC Queen :queen: title goes to Jburgh & Samantha :wlae:

I just know how to buy bags, but they know how to wear the bags:yes:

Gorgeous collection! Since I only have one Choo right now, I was quite please to hear initially say that the Ring is your fave! But since the other Choo sisters are listening, I think you needed to include them ALL as your favorites.

Question: if you were reduced to saving ONLY three out of a burning building, which ones would you choose?

Gorgeous collection! Since I only have one Choo right now, I was quite please to hear initially say that the Ring is your fave! But since the other Choo sisters are listening, I think you needed to include them ALL as your favorites.

Question: if you were reduced to saving ONLY three out of a burning building, which ones would you choose?

Only three...not fair! :hysteric: I would save the Jungle python Mahala, the Forest green biker Ramona, and the Burgundy biker Radiant. But if you asked me again another week, my answer may be different. How about five? No, seven? Nine? But, they are in their sleeper bags and I couldn't be sure I got the right ones...so, I'd grab them all!

... you're only allowed to take three because I'll be sneaking in right behind you to risk my life and collect the rest! :graucho: You should give them up anyway since a REAL Choo lover would go down in flames along WITH her bags ;) Kidding of course... but seriously... have you considered adding a rider to your home insurance to cover the bags in case - God forbid - a disaster should occur?