on a roll today - finally, jburgh's choo family pics

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
Finally got the camera out to get some Choo family pictures. It is really overcast today, so I had to take indoor pictures. Tried to set up some fluorescent lights to take the yellow edge off of the incandescent lights. ps - I am an unskilled photographer.

Get ready..............

Ready?

Are you?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
Then the "such a deal on the O" black biker leather Ring with the sneaky-snake trim. Love this bag (love all of them, really):

Attachments

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
Here comes the ever so lovely and feminine fuchsia pink watersnake Ross. Already in my will for Robynbenz:graucho:

Attachments

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
Little Miss Riki in metallic bronze coarse suede. Sorry for the bizarre orange reflections. This one doesn't get used often, she is delicate.

Attachments

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
The very last picture is the whole family sitting on the couch. As I get ready to fix dinner and look at these pics, it dawns on me that we will eat ramen (10 for a dollar) until 2013.

Attachments