On a Lighter Note: Here Are My Latest Goodies!!

Woo Hoo! Congrats on your new HOT buys!:P I'm sure you'll love your new Speedy 30. Nice to have a bit more space.:yes:

OMG, I love your new Pop H. It's on my "want list." LOL, although I have no idea when it will be marked off my list (i.e. purchased). LOL! Being I'm done til next June...:sad: <sigh>

Hey...let us know how you like the Pop H. once you have a chance to "break her in a bit". "She" is so cute!! I love the shape, etc. everything! Would be nice to have a smaller lil mono shoulder bag to carry around. (Currently I'm in love w/ my bigger shoulder, the BH...perhaps the PH...long lost cousin?!??) Anyways...I definitely would like to add "her" to the fam.:P

Enjoy your bags, they're both KEEPERS!

P.s. Thanks for the diversion from the other thread...SA Michelle/Sally!
;) hehe!

LVCRAZED said:
Woo Hoo! Congrats on your new HOT buys!:P I'm sure you'll love your new Speedy 30. Nice to have a bit more space.:yes:

OMG, I love your new Pop H. It's on my "want list." LOL, although I have no idea when it will be marked off my list (i.e. purchased). LOL! Being I'm done til next June...:sad: <sigh>

Hey...let us know how you like the Pop H. once you have a chance to "break her in a bit". "She" is so cute!! I love the shape, etc. everything! Would be nice to have a smaller lil mono shoulder bag to carry around. (Currently I'm in love w/ my bigger shoulder, the BH...perhaps the PH...long lost cousin?!??) Anyways...I definitely would like to add "her" to the fam.:P

Enjoy your bags, they're both KEEPERS!

P.s. Thanks for the diversion from the other thread...SA Michelle/Sally!
;) hehe!

Yes I see that thread has been closed. I was hoping it would be. Well I had the PH in my Eluxury cart before the recent price hike. So I decided to get it and threw in the Mono Speedy 30. Gosh I have alot of Speedies now. What's a girl to do??!! :rolleyes:

missypoo said:
Yes I see that thread has been closed. I was hoping it would be. Well I had the PH in my Eluxury cart before the recent price hike. So I decided to get it and threw in the Mono Speedy 30. Gosh I have alot of Speedies now. What's a girl to do??!! :rolleyes:

Hmm...I don't know....:graucho: I know what you mean....LOL:lol:

missypoo said:
Your'e so cute LVCRAZED!! I have the Mono Speedy 25, 30, Damier Speedy 25, and Epi Red/Silver 25. My closet smells so GOOD!!

Hey....

LOL, Looks like we both have "Quads"!:roflmfao: (Thank Goodness LV quads..) whew....:blink:

I'm thinking about just buying the mandarin Petit Noe on Eluxury right now. I know that I can get one on Ebay for $550. But there is a stain inside of the bag. I like brand new things so I decided to go thru Eluxury. With all the bags that I have gotten thru that site, I still haven't gotten any cool accessories. What would you recommend as far as wallets, to go w/ all that I have for LV bags?

missypoo said:
I'm thinking about just buying the mandarin Petit Noe on Eluxury right now. I know that I can get one on Ebay for $550. But there is a stain inside of the bag. I like brand new things so I decided to go thru Eluxury. With all the bags that I have gotten thru that site, I still haven't gotten any cool accessories. What would you recommend as far as wallets, to go w/ all that I have for LV bags?

Ya, get a nice brand new one....need to keep that LV smell lingering throughout. :lol:

Seriously though...ya,...ebay is too scary to chance. Too many issues, (with the whole bait n' switch stuff, fakes, return issues, then like you say...being dirty, scratched or whatever, weird/odd smells). Best to buy brand spanking new! No worries.:yes: JMO

LVCRAZED said:
Ya, get a nice brand new one....need to keep that LV smell lingering throughout. :lol:

Seriously though...ya,...ebay is too scary to chance. Too many issues, (with the whole bait n' switch stuff, fakes, return issues, then like you say...being dirty, scratched or whatever, weird/odd smells). Best to buy brand spanking new! No worries.:yes: JMO

I know!! The mandarin epi petit noe on ebay looks good on the outside (from pics) but my gosh. If I'm gonna spend alot of money on a bag, then it's gonna be brand new.