On a hunt to find chanel timeless woc in caviar!! Help

ceciliaaa

Apr 8, 2011
Hi everyonee !! (:

I need help finding the chanel woc in caviar (black) shw i fell in love with the woc when i tried it at the store but they only had lambskin in stock.. I asked the sa when they might have caviar && she said that they havn't had caviar in stock for about a year" which is crazyy!!! :sad: it makes me sad cuz im ready to take the plunge! They have the lambskin in stock

please help me find one !!! I might can take a trip to ny during xmas
thxxx

ipurse

Apr 22, 2007
Happy Place
Hi everyonee !! (:

I need help finding the chanel woc in caviar (black) shw i fell in love with the woc when i tried it at the store but they only had lambskin in stock.. I asked the sa when they might have caviar && she said that they havn't had caviar in stock for about a year" which is crazyy!!! :sad: it makes me sad cuz im ready to take the plunge! They have the lambskin in stock

please help me find one !!! I might can take a trip to ny during xmas
thxxx
I got an email from Hector (SA) in NM. He received one black WOC in caviar with SHW. The email was about about 4 days ago. Try him...
Hector Rojas
CHANEL Accessories
619-321-3668

ceciliaaa

Apr 8, 2011
could you possibly pm me his email so i can contact him ? thxx !

I got an email from Hector (SA) in NM. He received one black WOC in caviar with SHW. The email was about about 4 days ago. Try him...
Hector Rojas
CHANEL Accessories
619-321-3668

ceciliaaa

Apr 8, 2011
Me too. Any luck OP? I called Nirdstrom Earlier today and they had one a few days per the SA but they told me they sold it. :sad: good luck to you and me finding it.
NO! NO LUCK AT ALL :sad: its very frustrating knowing that US gets them (altho it sells out fairly quickly) but SA said Toronto hasn't had the caviar for quite awhile

vastare

O.G.
Feb 14, 2007
New York
Try Neiman Marcus in Garden State Plaza Paramus, NJ. I saw one yesterday. I don't have their number but you can google it. All the best.