On a hunt for the perfect pair of jeans ;)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I literally have one pair of jeans I absolutely love that is to die for by Guess. So I have been on the hunt for the perfect pair of jeans because I am in need for a few more jeans I love. I wanna go for J Brand or Rag and Bone. And I want skinny jeans, I am size 24 for jeans or even 23 sometimes. Please post the most popular jeans of Rag and Bone and J Brand, like the bestsellers. I am including photos of jeans that I want so please only suggestions that fit my taste :smile: Would be grateful for any assistance ;)
    I am searching for a pair of jeans like on photo number one, the fit is just to die for :smile:
    And furthermore, I love distressed jeans I like white, pink, blue, grey, black :smile:

Attached Files:

2. I'd go for R&B. I have a few pairs of skinny jeans from them. Dre was one of the style and I can't remember the other . Some go on sale from time to time on Shopbop as well as R&B's website. I take one size smaller in R&B.

3. i like rag & bone more than j brand, the washes are nicer but i am a similar size to you and find r&b in 24 can be too big and 23 isn't really made. r&b does distressing very nicely though. the ones in the pic might be 7 for all mankind. if you go for 7fam get the skinny slim illusion, they are very nice. you will probably need a 23 but they do make them :smile:

4. I have bought all sorts of brands of jeans and my favourites are J Brand 811 skinnies.
    I am Size 24 too and they are perfect. They don't stretch out, they don't fade and are very comfortable.

5. I like True Religion mostly because they fit taller women well. J Brand, Paige, etc don't work if you're over a certain height. I also like that TR's are made in the US. I do avoid the ones with noticeable white stitching. They have a variety of more understated styles too...

6. J Brand are Paige are also made in the US.
    I have three pairs of TR , they are very good quality, but their 24 runs big.
    I know they have a Petite line with a 23 size but it is not available in my place.

7. The same for me. I love the 811 by j brand!

8. I'm looking for a pair of petite skinny jeans. I have been looking at J Brand and Rag & Bone, are there any other petite ladies out there that can recommend one over the other?

9. ugh i've been dying to find a pair just like those!!!! if you find them let me know please! :smile:

10. J Brand 811 photo ready. By far the best jeans I've ever owned. They don't stretch out... ever! They also suck in and lift everything. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

11. gucci fan">
    do these fit the same as other j brand (tts)?

12. The 7 for all Mankind Skinny second skin legging jean are amazing. There is a wash called La Rue that is on the lighter side!. I would recommend those.

13. Yes, but the difference is they feel like everything is lifted and tucked in just a bit more. I work at a store that sells J-brand, along with other designer denim and this particular jean is the most popular among the employes. It's all of our favorite and most of us own a pair. My only warning is they do tend to run a bit short. If your pretty tall they might be too short.

14. gucci fan">
    thanks, just wanted to check sizing before i ordered but i bought them anyways and will return if they don't fit (but they should). i get them tomorrow, can't wait, they sound like my fave 7fam jeans, slim illusion skinny.

15. Tell us what you think of them when you receive them!:smile: