On a Day's Outing ....

Just a thought - how many of you actually spend your day visiting museums? (When in a foreign country or even in the country you live in....)

My hubby and I travel a little bit, and we always hit a museum if it is anywhere near to where we are staying. Then we find a nice place to have lunch. It's a really relaxing thing to do, and you'd be surprised at what you just might learn there. Let's just say, that I'd rather do that than spend 2 hours on facebook.

I do! :smile: I've been to almost every museum in Madrid, Spain twice- once when I studied there, another on BF & my first vacation together. We planned one day as the 'museum day' - sooo much fun :smile:

I wish I visited more here since I live so close to NYC, Philadelphia, and even the small museums in my town. I've been on alot of day trips to museums, but mostly when I was younger with family.

I try to go as often as I can and see one in every city I visit. I actually went last weekend to a Surrealist exhibit that I hadn't been to in awhile. My bf and I enjoy going together. I also studied a bit of art in college and abroad.

I LOVE art museums!

I pick the places to travel to based on which art museums are there and what they are exhibiting.

So I usually spend at least half a day in art museums on each day of a holiday to another city.