"on a ban" Tell your reason for Why

I am on a self-inflicted ban since i am so broke right now. I need to start putting my money aside for christmas shopping instead of spending it on myself. My ban will hopefully last until Jan/Feb next year but my willpower is pretty low so I'm hoping I don't cave in and splurge on something I shouldn't!

Self imposed ban (1 year) but also I made a deal with my DH when I got my last bag. I seriously don't know how I am going to make it a year considering I bought 4 LV's, a gucci tote and 3 LV accessories in one year.

Well after this last bag I will get next week, I am officially on ban because my bag account is crying plus promise Dh I won't get more bags not until next year.

Every year after I purchase the things I have on my list I stop buying for a while so I can enjoy my new purchases (purses and shoes) this is the only way I can find out if those items were the right purchases for me and give me enough time to come out with ideas how to wear them. It also help me to find out what different item should be added to my list for next time.

I really enjoy being on a ban, it helps me to grow.:yes:

I need to be banned from shopping IN GENERAL, but I'll settle for a purse ban until next year. It's self-inflicted but necessary. I need to save money for Christmas, pay off my credit cards, and enjoy the 3 LV pieces that I've picked up recently. I'm aiming for an epi speedy next I think, it will take me awhile to save up that much cash anyway!

I'm on a ban since I just bought a new car and i can't handle paying for the car, insurance, school, gas, etc. AND afford a new bag T_T. so i must wait until i save up some more $$$

No ban, no ban, cannot ban....withdrawal symptoms are extreme much like my dieting efforts...I just sell whatever I haven't used in 6 months - clothes, books, shoes, bags etc and then rush back into the boutique. I've also given up movies and expensive dinners/luncheons before but NO ban :smile:

ban....broke and owe money to the almight credit card companies...on a positive note I have some wicked kick ass handbags...if I were rich I would go crazy and get my dream bags but, I am not so I will settle for enjoying my mono speedy and LH...damn that is pretty darn good wouldn't you say sooo....would love the Mahattan GM...tell me that bag will be out of style next year...that will keep me in line...I chose simple timeless icon bags less$$ but, lots of style ICON BAGS ROCK...timeless and elegant...Me on a ban until 2008 just accessories...enjoy what you have...me want speedy azur...soooo hooot hot!!! No bags for me ejoying what I have on yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I´m on a ban until december:sad:
I work for LV and I live in temptation every day!:sweatdrop:
We are allowed to get some discount and it makes me crazy!!!:drool:

I´ve been spending a lot of money for 7 month & now,I have to be reasonnable because I´ve planned to go on vacation in West Indies next month!:wlae:

But I must say it´s hard to give up shopping...:crybaby: