OMGuuuuuudness LOVE MY FAIRY!!!!

PINK*~*lolita

Rad & Yummy Swag!!!!
Apr 6, 2008
Hi GIRLS!!!!!
So im pretty new to the TPF and ive been slowly making my way thru!!!! HELLO PRADA GIRLS!!!!
Their is SOOOO much gud stuff on TPF and not enuff time!!! hehe
Well ive been bouncing all over the place but PRADA & MIU MIU holds a VERY special place in my heart!!! ALWAYS!!! im ADDICTED!!! (seriously)
Soooooo Im in love with the FAIRY collection& JAmes Jean and Yesterday i received both the WHITE one and the ORANGE!!!!! OOoooooooooMGuuuuudnesssssss THEY ARE SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!! and the orange is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!! Just TDF!!! ITs Soo amazing!!! I didnt know how i would feel but let me tell you!!!!! ITS HOT!!!! ITS THE IT BAG FOR SHIZZLE!!!! hehe
Thanks so much to my fellow TPFer Donna WHO ROCKs!!!!! i was able to get the white too!!!! which is SO beautiful!!! the leather is TDF!!!! just AMAzing!!!! LIKE BUTTA!!!
So i have a couple of pics to post but i CANT figure out whats going on ever since they updated or did something to the site!!!! at the bottom of the page my attach files doesnt have anything i can click on or take anywhere to be able to????
SOMEONE pleeeeeas tell me what to do!!! how can i post pics PLEASE!!!! so you can SEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

PINK*~*lolita

Rad & Yummy Swag!!!!
Apr 6, 2008
I DONT KNOW IF im missing something or if its the computer!!! ever since they did some sort of updating like a week or 2ago i havent been able to figure out how to post pics!!!! aarrggh!!! Ummmm ok so i click go advanced then what??? at the bottom of the screen theres something that says attach files above is is Miscellaneous Options but i cant click on anything .. it doesnt give me the option!!! i think that my 6year old isnt updated enuff since the TPF updated there site.... but i dont know!!! any suggestions THANKS!!!

THANKS lovelygarments!!! and thank you restricter, irishpanda, & Longchamp!
I might have to go to the apple store and buy a new laptop or something ASAP!! hehe
and THANKS so much i cant tell you guys HOW IN LOVE I AM with the Fairies!!! i want more more MORE!!!! NOW!! NOW!!! NOW!!! I JUST LOVE THEM!!!!

Longchamp

O.G.
Aug 17, 2006
Have you downloaded the pix to your computer yet?? If so, open up reply to thread, then manage attachements to up load the photo from your computer. Then browse, find the pix and attach it and the pix should upload as file to your message.

Good luck!!!! :tup::tup:

Instead of replying by typing in QUICK REPLY, use the POST REPLY.

PINK*~*lolita

Rad & Yummy Swag!!!!
Apr 6, 2008
Ok so i dont think i can do it!!!
Longchamp---- Thanks but i think their is something just not compatible with my computer or something!! its OLD!! i mean i did it before!! but i cant now!!! or atleast i dont think im doing it rigth! everything you girls tell me to do doesnt work for me!!!! AAAaarrghh!!!
hmmmm i think i need a more current operating system SO im gonna have to get a new laptop!!!!

Tookata

is a Mad Pursologist
Oct 29, 2007
Pink, are you able to upload your pics to the image hosting site I told you to join? What MAC OS are you using?

In the mean time, here are pictures of the orange Fairy that my SA sent to me a few weeks ago. Just to alleviate visitor's curiosity what it looks like. But we seriously want to see the one you got! BTW, I don't mean to steal your thunder, girlie girl :P.

orangerectangularfairydf3.jpg

orangefairyuv9.jpg

Aren't they the HOTTEST Fairies ever? :drool::drool::drool:

Deana

Aug 22, 2006
Hi GIRLS!!!!!
So im pretty new to the TPF and ive been slowly making my way thru!!!! HELLO PRADA GIRLS!!!!
Their is SOOOO much gud stuff on TPF and not enuff time!!! hehe
Well ive been bouncing all over the place but PRADA & MIU MIU holds a VERY special place in my heart!!! ALWAYS!!! im ADDICTED!!! (seriously)
Soooooo Im in love with the FAIRY collection& JAmes Jean and Yesterday i received both the WHITE one and the ORANGE!!!!! OOoooooooooMGuuuuudnesssssss THEY ARE SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!! and the orange is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!! Just TDF!!! ITs Soo amazing!!! I didnt know how i would feel but let me tell you!!!!! ITS HOT!!!! ITS THE IT BAG FOR SHIZZLE!!!! hehe
Thanks so much to my fellow TPFer Donna WHO ROCKs!!!!! i was able to get the white too!!!! which is SO beautiful!!! the leather is TDF!!!! just AMAzing!!!! LIKE BUTTA!!!
So i have a couple of pics to post but i CANT figure out whats going on ever since they updated or did something to the site!!!! at the bottom of the page my attach files doesnt have anything i can click on or take anywhere to be able to????
SOMEONE pleeeeeas tell me what to do!!! how can i post pics PLEASE!!!! so you can SEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
:confused1:
Hey there! Congrat on your new bags, and welcome to the pf! As for your photos, I am not sure why the attachment window isn't showing for yours, as mine is still there. But, I don't always use attachments anyway. What I do is go to photobucket.com and I reduce my photos there, then I can click on them and do a "save as" to a picture file. But what I also do is copy the URL code for the photo in my photobucket album directly (it's the second window under the photo titled "Direct Link"). Once I have copied it, I come back to the post I want the photo in, and I click on the mountain/sun icon that's right above the window I type my text in and it's two to the left of the You Tube icon. A window opens up, make sure to clear the http:// first, and then paste the code that you copied. It okay, and your picture will appear in the body of you post rather than show up as a thumbnail photo. You can post up to 8 photos per post, and that includes smiley's you use too. Here is an example of where the photo will be....

IMG_7467.jpg

I hope that made sense, but if it didn't or if you need any further help, go ahead and pm me. Congratulations again on your new Prada items. The small square fairy pouch is in transit to me, along with a Prada Vernice Sfumata Hobo, and I am waitlisted for the other fairy accessories and platforms, so I am glad to hear everyone loves them even more when they arrive!
:heart: