•••OMG•••Guess what I just found out???

There were some Legacy pilot soft wallets and pouches up on the staging test site for a short while. They're gone now. Guess we weren't supposed to see them yet! :graucho:

I NEED DD's. Between the new Caroline and Legacy Line, I need some pics to compare what I want the most. I want to see the Caroline in mushroom but still no dd's and I just want a glimpse of some Legacy bags, just 2 or 3 will do, just to get an idea of what to expect. I'm pulling my hair out over here. :pout:

I NEED DD's. Between the new Caroline and Legacy Line, I need some pics to compare what I want the most. I want to see the Caroline in mushroom but still no dd's and I just want a glimpse of some Legacy bags, just 2 or 3 will do, just to get an idea of what to expect. I'm pulling my hair out over here. :pout:

LOL, that's how I'm feeling right now! Purse shopping shouldn't be so stressful!

LOL, that's how I'm feeling right now! Purse shopping shouldn't be so stressful!

Tell me about it. I have been on a ban awaiting the arrival of these bags and I am going through serious withdrawl. I know it will be worth the wait, I just need to put an image in my head to help tide me over when I see reveals, go on ebay (just to torture myself I guess), or hear about what's at the outlets. If I have an image it's much easier to tell yourself ," That's nice but ____ is better".

COACH help me fill in the blanks!!!!!!

How disappointing. :sad:

Ita. I'm just not feeling most of those bags. They just feel blah to me. Ah well, maybe my feelings will change when I see them irl but from what I keep reading, prices are going to be much higher on these and I'm not sure I'm willing to pay more when I could just as well scout around for vintage Coach for a whole lot less

Ita. I'm just not feeling most of those bags. They just feel blah to me. Ah well, maybe my feelings will change when I see them irl but from what I keep reading, prices are going to be much higher on these and I'm not sure I'm willing to pay more when I could just as well scout around for vintage Coach for a whole lot less

I'm worried about the price points, too. There's only one bag I'm truly lusting after (for now) and i think it's #34......but I do like some of the wallets/accessories..........

I'm worried about the price points, too. There's only one bag I'm truly lusting after (for now) and i think it's #34......but I do like some of the wallets/accessories..........

Me too. I did see some accessories and wallets that caught my attention...I know I will be owning plenty of those leather tassel fobs!