OMGGGGG!!! No pics yet but I'll get 'em

divnanata

Nata
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
I can't believe how beautiful my silver python Silverado is. GOLLEEEE!!!! This just might be my favorite bag of all and it has some pretty high heels ....er ...BAGs to fill - LOL! It came today after weeks and weeks of pining and website obsessing and secretive hiding from my DH type subterfuge. It was ALL WORTH IT! Okay - I would be asking for pics if I were you too but you can see the same bag at Butterfliie's thread. We bought them at AR on sale at the same time and we are now officially blood/purse sisters. Susieserb ( my actual sister) and I have sworn to take pictures of ALL our bags soon and get ourselves computer acclimated. Maybe it will happen this weekend. We have bought TONS of Chloe bags the last few months. I don't know what insanity overcame us both but it made us CRAZEE about CHLOE. Now Suze has spread out into shoes and I would too if I didn't have such big feet. Excuse me while I go and pet those glistening scales lurking in the back of my closet!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!:yahoo:

I'll throw my congrats in too. I may have one measley Chloe ahead of you but you ***** me with your awesome pythons.

Yes I'm jealous!!!!!!!!!!:true:

But thrilled with your score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:supacool: