Omg!! :)

LexLV

O.G.
Oct 6, 2010
Just decided to do one of my daily cruises of the LV website for the neverfull gm ebene. my lovely bf said he would get it for me for christmas, but obviously i have to do all the work to secure one! can you believe the highly coveted PURCHASE NOW finally appeareD!:yahoo: I can't even contain myself, I started yelling at my desk in excitement :blush: who CARES! i have a wonderful beautiful neverfull gm coming to me. Even though I can't technically have it until christmas, it feels so amazing to know i can stop hunting for it and will have that beauty on christmas morning :wlae:

I certainly know that feeling. It happened to me last Saturday morning and my bag arrived on Wednesday! I am saving mine til Christmas as well. Hopefully I will be able to resist carrying it til then!! I just take it out periodically to admire it!

Congrats! I also saw that bag being available the other morning but decided to wait to get it at my boutique since I waitlisted for it, whenever it shows up! I was dying, though! I'm glad you got it!