Omg

thank you everyone! I am still so excited! I had just about given up, and I checked one last time for the night and saw the "purchase now", I tried to purchase, and by the time i got through they were already sold out!! I thought surely on my birthday God would not play such a cruel trick on me :graucho: so I kept checking and about 10 minutes later, I got it! :yahoo:

here is a picture of my eden speedy for those of you who asked eden speedy.JPG

i am over the moon! :biggrin:

it might be time for a ban until my Europe trip this summer

thank you everyone! I am still so excited! I had just about given up, and I checked one last time for the night and saw the "purchase now", I tried to purchase, and by the time i got through they were already sold out!! I thought surely on my birthday God would not play such a cruel trick on me :graucho: so I kept checking and about 10 minutes later, I got it! :yahoo:

here is a picture of my eden speedy for those of you who asked View attachment 1252359

i am over the moon! :biggrin:

it might be time for a ban until my Europe trip this summer
Wow - you are lucky! When I checked the Eva's last night (I am eyeing the Mono one) they were all sold out. There just must have been a couple to go around last night. Love the Eden Speedy!

I also ordered the eva (mono) this week and I am super excited to receive it in a few days! I should have added priority shipping but decided on the free one!!! :nuts: what was I thinking???

Congratulations on your new purchase!