OmG~

the reason i broke this ban is because such a good deal came alone. kooba bonnie for the price i paid would have been a straight up sin to pass it by. it's a bag on my NEED list, the right color and all. i would never have forgiven myself ;)

Oh Lord, I wish I could actually STICK to a purse ban. I put the kibosh on things myself after a bought a Via Spiga from bluefly in January (this was after getting a Prada for Christmas), and then, in the past 2 months, have promptly gone out and bought (1) A Kate Spade Sam (2) a Kooba Braedon (3) a Betsey Johnson Bouquet hobo, and (4) Juicy Couture Bowler.

My husband's going to have a heart attack when he finds the bill....:nuts:

I have no excuses. That's why I probably need an intervention. :rolleyes:

I love it, actually. It's a burnished-brass color, and very weighty. Zippers are practically effortless to move. It was the winter white leather 'Erica' medium shoulder bag - which is apparently sold out now, but you can find it at Zappos.com: http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/16737882.html

By the by, I LOVE bluefly.com. You can always count on them for fantastic, authentic merchandise, and every so often, you get email coupons that really take the edge off the total ticket!

ya know, i mighta screwed myself out of the Loveboat tano in celeste blue... i went and binged on that Kooba... and now might not have the money in time to get the Tano... boo!

What is a skinny mini? Do I need one?

i personally think everyone needs one lol... i use mine as a wallet! i love it!

has anyone ever noticed HOW expensive designer wallets are? mini skinnys are the perfect solution if you ask me. one lil pouch to keep all ur important stuff in. mine has my money, my debt card and my lisence. i have heard ppl put their nano thingy in it, but i don't have one of those, i've also heard cellphone and ipod but i don't know how they fit cuz i haven't tried it... hmm... anyway ya, everyone needs one ;)

click this for your current options straight off the site:

http://www.coach.com/content/search.aspx?query=mini skinny&index=1

Attachments

• MiniSkinnyCardinal.JPG
    MiniSkinnyCardinal.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 25
  • MiniandFriends.JPG
    MiniandFriends.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 27