OMG - your not going to believe it....

pursegal

Apr 24, 2006
:wlae: But a new small little shop just opened in my building @ work and they carry alot of Tano, the owner is awesome, lots of info from him, he knows the folks @ Tano and knows of TPF as well. I guess the owner @ Tano helped him get started many years ago in the bag business. Small little world eh?

Great selection too, i got to see so many cute bags - unfortunately the prices are still retail, nothing on sale, but wow, i was so awe struck - they all looked so beautiful.

I can tell you this may be dangerous for my cc. I am not even going to tell DH. No way!

Wow! How lucky!I got into Tano since I worked at a store that is on the ground level of my apt building that sold some Tanos. I guess I got spoiled since I could touch them and see the IRL before making any $$$ decisions. It was great!! (The discount certainly didn't hurt either). I stopped working to concentrate on school. And the store I used to work for isn't doing so well in this economy so they have had to cut down on inventory. Because of this their Tano selection really stinks.
Unfortunately I haven't lost my love of the bags...not good for the wallet.