OMG you wouldnt believe!

Sep 21, 2007
so im going away today, worked a long hard night shift last night!
went to get out my large snap paddy to pack and i heard this clunk!

yep you guessed the padlock fell off!!!!

not only did it fall of but it had broke! it had fell apart!

i screamed in horror and noticed i could fix this the silver loop just screws into another silver bit with a spring! i fixed it but couldnt believe it!

i want a plexi paddy but i think the same thing will happen!

thats a design fault! its terrible isnt it!

OMG B*M*B thats awful. I cant believe it to be honest i havent had anything like that happen with my plexi lock and i use it everyday! Im shocked. Glad you managed to fix it though !!!

OMG... here we go again w/ another 08 bag.... :cursing:
What is the deal w/ chloe QC????????????? Something has simply gone very wrong this year in design and/or manufacturing.

Sorry to hear this B*M*B - this is exactly what scared me off my beloved Plexi Paddy. I knew that there were ways to fix the situation like glue or string but - why carry a bag and worry about that all the time? The design team at Chloe needs to be alerted. I am SURE there had to be other solutions to making a workable lockable plexi lock. Can you imagine that the SA at Neimans told me to use Elmer's Glue? Elmers is a kind of USA glue that could possibly be removed later but it wouldn't be easy.

i was given the bag as a gift, i cant return it!
ive fixed the lock i think it just needs to be kept an eye on!
the problem occurs when you undo the lock and the loop swings round, a few times of this and the loop unscrews completely!