OMG you guys :(

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This would've been my first pair if CL's, (black Gwennissima's), but even though there 42's THEY STILL DONT FIT!!! So there going back to Bluefly ASAP.:tdown:

03-28-08_1428[1].jpg 03-28-08_1429[1].jpg
  2. What US size shoe do you wear? I'm having a similar problem... thinking of having them stretched. Good luck!

3. I normally wear size 11, 11 1/2, 12 or 12 1/2.
    I have a shoe streaching thingie and I tried it out, but still no really big diff.

4. FINALLY, someone who feels my pain. I'm undecided about whether or not to return mine. I really LOVE, LOVE, LUUUVV them! But for the money, they may not be worth it. How close are they to fitting??? If they're close, I'd take them to a quality shoe repair and have them stretch them. Otherwise, send them back... it wasn't meant to be.

5. They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO tight, I've given up on closed classic styles of CL's, now on to thin strappy sandle CL's.
    I dought that a shoe taylor would make much of a difference.

6. Awwww. I'm sorry! Have you tried on the open toes.. do they fit? GOOD LUCK!

7. The peptoe styles are just the same as closed..., TIGHT.

8. Maybe the ones for you would be d'orsays that run more true to US size. Helmuts run large, so that might also be an option... :flowers:

9. Oh Thankyou so much, could you post a pic of thoes styles you mentioned?

10. Here are a few:

BZelmut - Runs about 1 size to 1-1/2 size large
    http://cgi.ebay.com/CHRISTIAN-LOUBOUTIN-BZELMUT-PATENT-LTHR-SLING-SHOE-42_W0QQitemZ110228255508QQihZ001QQcategoryZ63889QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem
    These look like a good deal!

Helmut - Runs about 1 size to 1-1/2 size large
    http://cgi.ebay.com/CHRISTIAN-LOUBOUTIN-BLACK-PATENT-HELMUT-SHOES-41-41-5_W0QQitemZ370030934355QQihZ024QQcategoryZ63889QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    This auction has ended, but this has got a good all-around picture of the Helmut.

Linen Lizard D'orsay - Runs about True to US Size
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170191118889
    I've a pair of these and they're awesome! They are from a few seasons past, but were put up on Bluefly not too long ago. Maybe you'll be able to find them on bay at some point.

We also post finds in this thread when we see 42s.

HTH... :flowers:

11. Thankyou for your help, but the first 2 styles are not really my style, but the last pair is perfect I love them!

12. That is such a shame - my BF and I have this problem all the time - she is a 12 BEFORE CL weird sizing. That just sucks. I hope you find the perfect shoe!!

13. Thanks, I hope I find the perfect pair, (and many more), too.

14. I want those Gwennisimas!! I can NEVER find them in my size (37-37.5), someone feel my pain please! :girlsigh: