OMG WORST experience (LONG!)

from my life experience i have always found that there is always someone waiting to rain on your parade. never fails. ignore the miserable wanna-be and have a beautiful wedding in the dress of your dreams.

that is rude!

i always go by, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

:sad: i truly don't know what to say as i've never had an experience like that...and certainly we're not all dedicated to know every designer....and if we ever have a question that's what TPF is for!

i help you you help me and the circle continues..

*hugS*

I agree with you. Sometimes I feel that way about the way people respond to other posts on this forum. I don't say anything but I think to myself... Geez, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.

^I totally agree!!

Update: now the same chick who was so rude to me is being incredibly helpful and nice...maybe she felt bad about what she said to me originally??

I know it's immature, but I make it my business to hate on mean people on message boards. I would've been all over her. That said, I know that can be mean in itself, but if they deserve it, I'm game ;).