OMG why oh why do I have to be broke

This is my HG of all HGs for several years now, and I'm seriously sad (and other words I'll refrain from using) that someone (well, more than one person!) is bidding the price up so damn high so early in the freakin auction!! :amazed: Trigger happy much? :rolleyes: :sad: Ahh, I would give my right arm for this beauty!! :girlsigh:

ETA - That purple lamb flap isn't an '06 flap, it's from last fall, so I'm sure there are a few floating around in boutiques/dept. stores. :smile:

^^I know. The reserve isn't met yet, so I assume it will go much higher. Oh well, I guess I'll just watch and dream! I'm still hoping Chanel will bring this color back again one day.

This is my HG of all HGs for several years now, and I'm seriously sad (and other words I'll refrain from using) that someone (well, more than one person!) is bidding the price up so damn high so early in the freakin auction!! :amazed: Trigger happy much? :rolleyes: :sad: Ahh, I would give my right arm for this beauty!! :girlsigh:

ETA - That purple lamb flap isn't an '06 flap, it's from last fall, so I'm sure there are a few floating around in boutiques/dept. stores. :smile:

Haha how many of us are watching that auction like a hawk?! It must be the HG of 12345678 ladies lol. I'm going to pretend I didn't see the auction b/c I'm broke now. I'm going to put in a bet for how much that auction will go for......$5000?.....ok how about $6000? Now if a '05 Red Caviar Jumbo (a.k.a. MKA jumbo) shows up, I'm going to DIE.

I'm so with you Molly (and S too, ahh... that's exactly how I feel)!! :nuts:

Hi L! Haha, I bet it's the most watched Chanel bag (or bag period!) on ebay! :nuts: I'm sure it'll end up at 5K... especially with trigger happy bidders this early in the game (which truly boggles my mind... I mean c'mon now) shooting the price up. :nuts: I would give anything to own it, but I just cannot spend $5K. :crybaby: Omg, if an '05 Jumbo ever showed up (which I've yet to see on ebay, here, or any other place!), I would also die!! :faint:

Far out... that purple caviar is so gorgeous... and the bids are so high already!

I'm definitely watching it as well just to see how much it will go for. Makes you wonder whether the 09 cruise red jumbo price will be very inflated after x years...