OMG!!! What is WRONG with me? I fell for the price increase...FEDEX ON THE WAY!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well, ladies (Mrs.S, Pazt, PBC types) and the rest of us (Japster, DQ, icechick), and gentlemen (the only type of guy on here, let's face it!)...you may recall I fell for another price increase. Well, the goods are on the truck and will be here before 10 AM my time (within 1 hour).

So, I had decided on a bag in one of the two colors I was going back and forth between. I called on Friday to check because I knew my SA was waiting for some things to come from the other Alaska store and the warehouse so she could send everything out in one shipment. I was afraid the sale had not been rung up yet, and the bags were going up on Monday...:sweatdrop:
    THEN...just as I was hanging up with my SA, who of course is always on top of everything...she whispered about another bag they just got in.. IN THE OTHER COLOR I WAS TORN ABOUT!

Well, after about 45 seconds of agonizing soul searching :sweatdrop:and furious math,:Push: I went ahead with that one too! Where is the smily for crazy lady???

2. :yes::yes: I can't wait to see what you go L2SHB!! How exciting!!

3. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
    omg, i can't stop laughing.

4. AAAahhh! whatisit???? You got 2???

5. Just got here..brb...

6. Omg this is so exciting!!!!!!!!!!

7. reval time! :woohoo:

:popcorn:Can't wait to see your goodies!

8. Oh, and Mree, my former RAOK sister...I'm not sure whether to include you in the "lady" group, or the "rest of us" group! ;)

Oh, and I forgot, Rocker belongs in the lady group because she didn't use profanity when I got us lost going from Madison to Wall Street! :hysteric::police:(To be fair, I didn't know about the construction that blocked us from getting on the FDR where I used to always get on...)

9. So exciting. Can't wait to see what you've got :woohoo:

10. Yipeee, sounds like 2 bag reveals!!!

11. I LOVE your 45 secs soul searching!! LOL!!!!!!

12. LOL!!!!!!!!!!! i came home just in time for your reveal!!!! (i also missed a fedex delivery of my own! ggrrrrr!!!)

13. Ok, I thought there were going to be a couple of Tohu Bohu twillys in the box also, but I guess not? Anyway, on with the show...wrinkly, like me, but no cellulite!

ARGH!! I'm trying to remember how to condense the files on the mac!!! working!!:sweatdrop:

14. SOOOO EXCITIING!! I cannot wait for the DOUBLE REVEAL!!

15. A live one! I love your thread title, luv2shophandbag. Comon comon!