OMG!! What have I just done?!?!

What is Crush? I live in the UK, am a designer wh*re and have never heard of a Bal dealer called Crush?!

EDIT Just found them is it Handbag Crush? Sorry to say they are selling FAKEROONIES!!!!!! I'd thank your lucky stars that it was out of stock! That was a serious close call!!! Phew!!

Welcome to the bal craze;) HandbagAngel just typed my thougs exactly....the deal was too good to be true so you probably saved yourself from buying a fake bag IMO.

Make sure to have the bag authenticated by the lovely ladies on the authenticate this thread before jumping into another buy:yes:, and check the reputable resellers of bbags like ladybugfreckle suggests

Good luck!

Kat:heart:
Welcome to the Bal site! I was about to say, £400 is an amazing deal if you could get a Rubby City. Rubby is a 2008 color so it should be new. But I strongly doubt anyone could afford selling an authentic City that cheap.

Don't worry. There are so many beautiful Bal bags around. Just make sure to post its pictures and link (if you are buying it online) before making your commitment. Again, welcome to the Bal site!

Welcome to "Bbags Magic Kingdom" ;)

Don't be sad, you are just so lucky that could stop that transaction on time, got your money bag and you didn't end up with a fake bagand plus £400 short.
If you live in the UK, you can call Balenciaga Paris, order your ruby city, (they have it in stock) and in 2 days, you have the bag in your home, brand new!!
here is the phone: (33) 1 47 20 21 11

Good luck and I hope you get your gorgeous Ruby city

Welcome to "Bbags Magic Kingdom" ;)

Don't be sad, you are just so lucky that could stop that transaction on time, got your money bag and you didn't end up with a fake bagand plus £400 short.
If you live in the UK, you can call Balenciaga Paris, order your ruby city, (they have it in stock) and in 2 days, you have the bag in your home, brand new!!
here is the phone: (33) 1 47 20 21 11

Good luck and I hope you get your gorgeous Ruby city

would buying in paris be cheaper than buying in london? there was a ruby city at selfridge's today...735 pounds.

I just wanted to warn everyone that even though Crush state that their items are 100% genuine they have been sending out faulty and fake goods, and to top it all off, the company and the owner went Bankrupt on 30th April this year! Yet, the website is STILL taking web orders, and lots of people have handed over money in good faith not knowing this and now will never get their cash back.

I am just so lucky to have caught it in time, as soon as I got the email about the item being out of stock I had the foresight to check my bank and cancel the transaction. I will never make the same mistake again, I hope other people in the UK get to see this so they dont place an order from a company that no longer exists, and when it did it sold fakes :tdown: