OMG - what have i done???

helen - If you're having doubts, you should see if you can get out of the transaction without getting negative feedback. Or, if you don't mind the negative, just solve the situation somehow. It would just be a bad situation to be stuck with a fake, and having to go through the hassle of filing a PayPal claim and trying to get your money back. I'm not sure about the bag, I wish I was better at spotting a real Chanel from the fakes :sad:

Hey Helen!

When I PMed you back I said the color of the lining was funny (too red) but everything else seemed okay. What did the other people you PMed say?

It is a pretty impressive fake if it is indeed fake.

IntlSet said:
Hey Helen!

When I PMed you back I said the color of the lining was funny (too red) but everything else seemed okay. What did the other people you PMed say?

It is a pretty impressive fake if it is indeed fake.

Hey IntlSet
One thing that was said was that the eBayer actually doesnt ship from their actual location - its shipped from another location - that kinda made me "AHAHAHAH...."

i think im going to have to let it go.... i mean, if i have all this doubt right now its probably going to be worse later - right? i hope i dont regret letting it go...

i just hope someone on this PF has a CHANEL for sale that i love and i'll get it - but if i cant find one by May - i might grab another b-bag! :amuse:

Helen, the most common Chanel bag on Ebay seems to be the black flap bag. You shouldn't have a problem finding an authentic one for less than $600.00. Keep your eye out!

I think it is a wise desicion to skip this bag-for some reason the seller is trying to cover up where she is from.One of her responses to the negative feedback is"I'm on a trip"(as a response to why she's mailing things from Taiwaan) Put the money towards a bag that you know is real and in perfect condition!

Boy...the number of sellers stating their bags were shipped from Taiwan would really put me off! They were spread out time-wise...is she traveling to Taiwan that often? And even if she is traveling....why drag a bag all the way to Taiwan to ship back to the States?? That sounds more like all those fake bag sellers on iOffer who live in the States and have their bags drop-shipped from Asia to their customers here! Personally, I'd rather have a negative feedback than risk spending hundreds on what might be a fake. Eeek!

hey
just an up date - ekekek, i just got an email from the eBayer and they're really pissed! i dont blame them - i have only myself to blame! i just said what i said in my first email - sorry that i wasted your time etc....

and thanks for the support everyone - HUGS all 'round!

will keep you up dated on what else happens....

cheers

I also would be very leary that the bags are coming from Oversees and lies about her location. Even in her feedback, people are questioning the authenticy of the bag. Also, she has multitudes of the same bag she sells that kinda makes me leary. And.... she does not show enough pictures.

Anyway, just my opinion

Since it is illegal to sell fake handbags on ebay you were actually misrepresented. If you decide not to get the back and get negative feedback, just ensure that you reply back with why you did not buy. Its better to have one negative feedback than to have spend your money.

Michele

morning everyone
another up date - i just checked my email and eBayer is like, "answer my questions"
the questions are: "why did you bid?" "how much are you willing to pay for it?"
i replied, "i was on a bad impluse i'm sorry i put bids on your listing and how much am i willing to pay??? i think thats an odd question when i wish not to go through with this"

ekekekekek... you know how you get that feeling that they're mad - even though its email??? yeah well...

what happens if you don't pay them? does ebay make the seller pay for the fees that are charged once an item is "supposedly" sold? i think ebay charges like 5% of the price of the item, not sure. but i can understand why the seller would be angry. I would feel the same way if someone won my ebay listing and then refused to pay later. however, you are right to not go through with it because it might not be an authentic chanel.