OMG - what have i done???

Serendipity

Nov 28, 2005
As far as the negative feedback you can always state you doubted the authenticity. Or offer to pay to relist the item the seller may be ok with that and leave positive feedback.

may3545

Happy living
O.G.
Mar 15, 2006
California
www.instagram.com
i'm afraid of ebay too.. they can use fake images and lie that it's theirs. plus the pictures showed the front to be off.. like the stitching should be aligned with the flap.. okay, that may not have made sense. but i hope all goes well! and someone is selling her reissue chanel on WTS... i want it, but no money :sad:

Vixy

O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
NY
If the seller files an unpaid report with ebay, ebay will email helen for confirmation. Once Helen has confirm that she did not pay, ebay will credit the seller account so nobody is losing out on money.

The seller is probably upset for the wasted time where she could've sold the bag to somebody else and gotten paid.

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
Vixy said:
If the seller files an unpaid report with ebay, ebay will email helen for confirmation. Once Helen has confirm that she did not pay, ebay will credit the seller account so nobody is losing out on money.

The seller is probably upset for the wasted time where she could've sold the bag to somebody else and gotten paid.
thanks for the info - lets hope she doesnt come hunting for blood! :lol: