OMG we're BACK!!!

Roxana

♥'s dogs & bags
O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Wow, just between some homework and just before turning in, found out TPF is back! Now I can sleep easy... haha!

I missed you all! How did everyone survive?!:nuts:

I kept checking to see if TPF was up sooo many times. I hardly even used the computer because TPF and email are just about the only things I check! A little myspace and blogging, but majority is TPF lol!

it was torture, i tell you!! i missed catchin up on all the threads and i felt so lost since i also spend the majority of my online time on tPF. thank goodness we are back, i missed you all!

I also was a bit 'lost' last two days. Unfortunately have to drive home now and turn in right away, early college in the morning... so I have to wait a bit to 'really' catch up here. But it's a relief it's at least possible know.. :smile:
'night everybody, see you all later!!

Me too, I also kept checking to see if TPF was up every half an hour :P.
Haha, but when TPF was still under maintenance, I could concentrate on reviewing more documents (so, it's an advantage of it). :wlae:

lol! i felt like a freakin' orphan without tPF!!! wandered sadly around the house................sooo glad its back! and happy to "see" everybody LOL