OMG - went in for a wristlet, but got...

Thanks so much girls! I really am loving this print. The convertible strap makes it so easy to carry. Usually I get fed up with a hand-held bag after a day or two and go back to a shoulder bag - this one is great!

It was the perfect bag to bring last night - we had a great time, and it was a very sweet wedding. :girlsigh:

(DH is flattered by all of you, btw. :shame:smile:

Glad you had a good time at the wedding, and that bag looks great on you! My DH is anything but an enabler.:girlsigh: Maybe someday. And I think this print might be growing on me...

Thanks NorthStar - we got to reconnect with a lot of old friends, so it was a lot of fun. The print really does grow on you! I didn't really like it on the Sabrina in pictures, but IRL it is just stunning.

Abandondedimages, it is a black fabric lining. :yes:

Bag looks so cute on you. I saw it IRL in Macys yesterday and thought it was so cute but the fabric worries me as chances to get dirty easier. :s (at least for me).

My DH isn't an enabler either. Bums me out. I ask him to buy me something and he's like "You buy all your own bags why do you need me to?" He just doesn't get it. It would be nice for him to get me something.