OMG - went in for a wristlet, but got...

greenpixie

More please!
O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
the medium graphic Op Art Sabrina! DH was such an enabler today!

12932_b4ge_a0_front

I went into the boutique specifically for the op art wristlet to take as a clutch to a wedding tomorrow, but it was really small IRL. DH liked the foldover clutch in the op art print, but I balked at paying $300 for a clutch since I never use them. So I started browsing Sabrinas...

I felt like Goldilocks and the Three Sabrinas, actually: I loved the feel of the patent Sabrinas, but the green was not quite the shade I thought in person, and I didn't like the darker hardware on the black.... DH keep pointing out this op art one, and it turned out to be just right!

So roomy for such a little bag! I am a little worried about the fabric, since this is my first scarfprint-y fabric bag, but I will just have to take good care of her I guess. This bag really is just stunning IRL.

:yahoo:

RL pics to come soon - too dark for them to show up properly.

Congratulations on your graphic op art Sabrina. I'm anxiously looking forward for the photos of your new bag, although I'm sure that it's much lovelier in IRL :graucho:

Last edited:
I can't wait to see modeling pics! That's great that your DH is enabler. Mine indulges me once in a while and even pretends to listen when I talk about Coach, but I know he's secretly wishing the shops would close up!

Greenpixie! That's a beautiful bag! Have fun at the wedding.

PS Can your dh offer classes in enabling? My dh had to be pushed to the computer to view the bag I want for Christmas....and then he just nodded. Sigh...

Greenpixie! That's a beautiful bag! Have fun at the wedding.

PS Can your dh offer classes in enabling? My dh had to be pushed to the computer to view the bag I want for Christmas....and then he just nodded. Sigh...

I hear that... My hubby used to be that way, he'll come aroune one day hopefully!

I love that your hubby helped you choose this bag. I really didn't think I'd the the Op-Art, but I think it's really cute. So, it's a no-go on the green patent? I still haven't seen any IRL and am awaiting the arrival of my magenta Sabrina. Congrats on the fabulous new bag!