OMG - went in for a wristlet, but got...

greenpixie

More please!
O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
the medium graphic Op Art Sabrina! DH was such an enabler today!

12932_b4ge_a0_front

I went into the boutique specifically for the op art wristlet to take as a clutch to a wedding tomorrow, but it was really small IRL. DH liked the foldover clutch in the op art print, but I balked at paying $300 for a clutch since I never use them. So I started browsing Sabrinas...

I felt like Goldilocks and the Three Sabrinas, actually: I loved the feel of the patent Sabrinas, but the green was not quite the shade I thought in person, and I didn't like the darker hardware on the black.... DH keep pointing out this op art one, and it turned out to be just right!

So roomy for such a little bag! I am a little worried about the fabric, since this is my first scarfprint-y fabric bag, but I will just have to take good care of her I guess. This bag really is just stunning IRL.

:yahoo:

RL pics to come soon - too dark for them to show up properly.

No Cute

cupcake butt
Aug 17, 2008
Greenpixie! That's a beautiful bag! Have fun at the wedding.

PS Can your dh offer classes in enabling? My dh had to be pushed to the computer to view the bag I want for Christmas....and then he just nodded. Sigh...

Tuptake2006

Disappeared!
Jun 14, 2008
Greenpixie! That's a beautiful bag! Have fun at the wedding.

PS Can your dh offer classes in enabling? My dh had to be pushed to the computer to view the bag I want for Christmas....and then he just nodded. Sigh...

I hear that... My hubby used to be that way, he'll come aroune one day hopefully!

I love that your hubby helped you choose this bag. I really didn't think I'd the the Op-Art, but I think it's really cute. So, it's a no-go on the green patent? I still haven't seen any IRL and am awaiting the arrival of my magenta Sabrina. Congrats on the fabulous new bag!