OMG! Want This bag BUT Already Have ....

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. YES! Get it. :devil:

2. :yahoo: always the voice of reason John- just have to explain to dh:wtf: :graucho: :crybaby:

3. Hmmm... "One of my girlfriends got it for me and I let her use our credit card?" :lol:

I'm kidding. :Push:

4. Just tell him you're saving money in the long run.. right ? :graucho:

5. You seems to love it so much that you sold your other bags. Get it!

6. one reason is that "it is a good investment!"

7. wow Everlong, are those your bags in the pic? I want them!!! lol

8. Totally good investment! :shame: I am having hot flashes my credit card has gotten a LOT of use...my DH was discussing that with me today...:hysteric: I have a job!:yes:

9. This could work!:supacool:

10. I DO want it- my bags are newly listed- hopefully get some of the money back.....=)

11. :nuts: Hope you get it.:yes: Since you're listing your Coach bags to fund this bag I can't see why your DH will complain.:P

12. Yes, you need it! it's beautiful! lol! If you are already listing 4 of your own bags to buy it, then you definitely need to get it!:yes: Good luck!:flowers:

13. He IS complaining! He says I have to stop spending $, hmmmmm... I sent it to his e-mail addy, and told him to buy it for my bday and christmas present....:crybaby:

14. I told him what you all said! He He He ...I am going to do it....Gaaa help me......:nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice