OMG!! Vintage Yellow classic flap

Here is a close-up of the other photo. The quilt line on the flap is bent to align with the line on the bottom portion of the bag. You can see this bending line only if you zoom the picture in. Also, there is another asymmetrical detail.

fakeyellow2.jpg

Katie123--Good job! I will definitely install one on my computer!

I would not pay that price for this bag even if it is authentic. Girls, don't forget we are gonna have more colors the coming S/S! So exciting!!!

The color is very standout, but completely not worth that price point IMO (and lambskin in a light color scares me haha). :P I wonder if these bidders know that a yellow classic flap is slated to be released for S/S '08! :nuts: Omg, if this flap is a fake, that would be one hell of an expensive fake flap, damn!!! :wtf:

OMG..I can't believe someone is going to pay over 4K for a fake...so sad. I love the color yellow.but its so trendy and really hard to match as an every day bag...crazy! What the right description can do on Ebay.

Seller listed this bag as style #8567. Where does that number come from? This power seller has only 1 negative feedback. A lot of Hermes were sold. No way to trace history with private listings in addtion with ill intention to hide details for authentication, I say this is one of the most dangerous seller. Stay away.

Yes...i'm also watching the auction too and was shocked by the current bidding price....no way i'm goin to bid for that price...i rather save the money and aim for the new reissue bags. I can't wait! hehe

Here is a close-up of the other photo. The quilt line on the flap is bent to align with the line on the bottom portion of the bag. You can see this bending line only if you zoom the picture in. Also, there is another asymmetrical detail.

fakeyellow2.jpg

Actually, my cream caviar has the same flap problem. Both sides are not symmetrical. But it's authentic because I bought it from the Chanel boutique 2 years ago!

Weird! It could be a flaw in the workmanship!