OMG...Ugh...I just...I'm just so...UGH!!!!!

caxe

-+-+-+-+-+-
O.G.
Mar 31, 2007
I read a magazine called "Craft" and today I went to Barnes and Noble to pick up the latest issue. Well, as I was flipping through it something caught my eye. I read a bit about the item, looked at the picture of it, and got queasy. I mean, I felt dizzy, like I was gonna pass out! Even now typing about it, I really want to cry, my fingertips are all tingly, and I have to keep stopping to put my head down and rest...the thought, the concept...it's just so...AWFUL. Blood ALWAYS does this to me...so does IVs, needles, etc. So it's no surprise that I feel this way. I wonder if anyone else is as repulsed by this as I am:

http://www.laurasplan.com/files/bldscarf.htm

OMG, WHY? I couldn't even finish looking through the magazine, and I certainly didn't buy it! I felt so sick that I had to leave the store!!!! Even now, thinking about it, I feel as if I need to get horizontal. Rest for a moment...needless to say I can't stop thinking about it. I feel like passing out...

i don't normally have problem when i see blood, needles, etc...but using it as a fashion piece (like this scarf) just makes me feel sick.:yucky:

oh my dear goodness....
at first i was SO confused because it seemed so.... disturbing and i thought to myself omg no i must have misunderstood...
but no...
this is just WRONG!

that is just sick! Initially, I had no idea, watsoever, what can possibly make you react this way, but now I know. The idea itself is just beyond wrong.

sick. sick. sick.

there is something that is strangely fascinating to me about that. I keep thinking if you bought it and you used it, wouldn't too much of your blood be out of your body? I can't imagine it's a thing that is really for sale to the open market. I almost passed out giving blood so I don't think I could wear it.

there is something that is strangely fascinating to me about that. I keep thinking if you bought it and you used it, wouldn't too much of your blood be out of your body? I can't imagine it's a thing that is really for sale to the open market. I almost passed out giving blood so I don't think I could wear it.

I pass out almost every time they take my blood, too...