OMG TOTAL Legacy <3!!! Pierced Wallet here! *pics w/ new hamptons bag & legacy scarf

nns

Mar 30, 2008
I was actually going to call today because the website was still not showing a tracking number on the pierced leather wallet I had ordered through coach, but she was waiting for me when I got home from work!! And I'm so glad I thought of her during pce, she is perfect w/ my new legacy scarf I have on my hobo bag :biggrin:

I hope the picture is nice and clear so you can see what the wallet looks like:yahoo:Its actually richer looking in person, I tried to get the color right but as you can see I'm not a photographer:shame:

Attachments

• fallset.jpg
    fallset.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 178
  • newwallet.jpg
    newwallet.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 150
:doh: I wish I would have waited to buy that wallet with pce but I was sure she would sell out BUT I LOVE IT!!! (I want the new cosmetic bag too!!)

Originally I was trying to get the vachetta leather tooled wallet, but there was absolutely none to be found. So I just kinda wandered around the store and then that scarf gave me the inspiration for it. Talk about pure luck, they said there was only 5 of that wallet in stock, and we all know how their 'inventory' can be off...

Cosmetic bag? They have a legacy cosmetic bag w/ the stripes?! Why did I not notice this?! Is it brand new design or a little older?! :biggrin:

Love your new bag BUT that wallet is my absolute favorite from the legacy stripe line!

I know!!! I love it too, in fact it almost makes my bag not look up to the job LOL

pier 1 throw pillow?

LOL Yes, good eye! My little girl and big husband are murder on pillows, I always get the cheap ones from pier one so I don't freak out when they are burying them into the couch :biggrin:

Thank you everyone! I'm just so thrilled to have this little gem, if she holds up well enough I may carry her through winter (depending on what new bags we have for the holidays of course).

*****:blink::Push:ARGH, I just realized I had typed PIERCED instead of PIECED in my title. That's what I get for rushing, my bad!!! Sorry ladies and gents! Its not pierced!!****