OMG TONS of Bal's for BIN's between 500-900!! GO!!

^cloud, make your decision based on which color your like better and will use more. Both of them are beautiful IMO. Every emerald I've seen has been marbled like that one. Veiny is not a bad word in my book. I love veiny!

You probably can't go wrong with either, but if you like the green more, go for it. I have that one (actually I have both). Good luck.

This is going to be my first Balenciaga bag. I can't tell if this is real or fake. Anyone has any input? Btw, what is the name of this bags? :shrugs:
We only post links on this Achtung thread if we already think they're authentic. If it were fake, your would not find it here, or you would see many people protesting/disagreeing about authenticity. If you additionally see several people saying that they've purchased from this seller, it's because they believe it's authentic.

All of the names of the bags are in Winona's first post in this thread.

I don't know, it seems to be too good to be true. Who in thier right mind would sell brand new bags for that low of a price.

L
A healthy skepticism about authenticity based on price is always a good idea. But if all else looks authentic and you avoid buying only because the price is too low, you may miss out on some insane deals on authentic bags.

Either way, as a community service to all my fellow PFers, because I'm such an altruist and martyr (;) ), I have appointed myself as the guinea pig who will risk funds to find out if these bags are indeed real. If not, I'm going to have a hell of a time getting a refund. But I'm up to the task :sweatdrop:

Hi Decophile,

Thanks for the info. I am new here & new to Balenciaga bags too. Still learning... :idea: Did you buy from this seller (threedifferent) too? I just bought the green one which I have no idea what's it call...

Ok... now I'm afraid about the custom tax!!! :shame:

Hi Decophile,

Thanks for the info. I am new here & new to Balenciaga bags too. Still learning... :idea: Did you buy from this seller (threedifferent) too? I just bought the green one which I have no idea what's it call...

Ok... now I'm afraid about the custom tax!!! :shame:
Yes:yes: , I bought two couriers from this seller just moments ago. They look authentic to me.

Don't worry about customs. If you're in the US, they won't be so high as to negate this good deal. Probably about $50 on your purchase. That's still a great deal on a brand new emerald first. I paid over $880 for mine, and I thought that was a great deal!

Congrats to everyone that bought some! Which bag did you get Cloud? You can take pics of the bag when you get it and post them here in the 'Authenticate this Balenciaga' thread to make sure it's authentic.

Well...I think I recognize all the people who have BIN'd these as being experienced Bal buyers/sellers, so I guess they're convinced that there's a good chance the bags are authentic...but yeah, the prices are INCREDIBLE!! :nuts: