OMG this website!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. They're selling HEAPS of super-fakes:rant: of tons of different designers, and the worst part is they keep up with everything sooo fast they even have fake marelle mm's:censor:.

www.highreplica.com

Not happy Jan.

2. Oh my :sick:

That is so sad :cry:

3. At least they don't say they sell the real thing...

Disgusting though.

4. Thet do look WOW!!! You are right...OMG!!!

5. yeah its sad when i look at somthing like that (I admit im tempted) but if i did buy it i would be just as bad as everyone else that buys fakes plus im planning on breaking into the fashion industry and i dont want to think that i was part of the problem when i was younger and i would feel like a hypocrite carrying it, no to mention all the child labour and terrorisim stuff involved as well so i proudly say NO THANKS!

6. It's not even about buying something that looks "just like" the real thing. I could care less how high their replicas appear to look, because NOTHING can compare to owning a true and genuine real piece of luxury.

7. how can this be legal?! It sure isn't?

8. It sure isn't!

And it stinks.....:yucky: :sick: :shocked:

9. OMG-I can't believe how many things they have and the Cerises Speedy...I've been looking at them lately on eBay (and I am absolutely not buying anything from eBay) and reading about them on here and that looks like a damn good copy. Ugh, it's discouraging.

10. Those are really really good knock offs. But verrrrry disgusting I would never buy one. EWWW

11. Ditto!

12. Can you post this in the list of people that sell fakes please?
    It will be a great addition!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice