OMG...This is How Counterfeiters Do It?? I Wanna Cry

blowup.gif

:true:

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]If you are affiliated with Louis Vuitton or working for Louis Vuitton please do not access this listing.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial]This is rather like the "Yes, officer, and please please don't look in my pockets!"

Unmitigated gall, truly.
[/FONT]

Are you able to report them to louis vuitton, perhaps by calling the 866 number and requesting a high level manager. Thats quite frightening for those of us that sell real bags from time to time to fund a new one. With all this scary stuff it makes me really think long and hard about the next bag I buy so I won't have consider selling it down the road.

Are you able to report them to louis vuitton, perhaps by calling the 866 number and requesting a high level manager. Thats quite frightening for those of us that sell real bags from time to time to fund a new one. With all this scary stuff it makes me really think long and hard about the next bag I buy so I won't have consider selling it down the road.

ITA!!!

That's because Ebay was judged the authenticity of the item by receipt :tdown:. Receipts always mean nothing to me and my account suspended from ebay becuase I have no prove of receipt :sweatdrop:.

There are not words to describe how mad and disappointed I am! I knew that counterfitters were low people but this brings it to a whole new level. This is so scary, the business of selling fakes has gotten way out of control. There has to be a way to get this info to the authorities, he/she must be breaking some law or many for that matter!