OMG this is HORRIFIC...I can't believe my mother did this

jeNYC

O.G.
Jan 20, 2010
Hi Gal, I usually hang out at the Chanel and CL forum but I HADDDDDDDDD to post this....

I bought my mother this coach plum leather bag from last fall..the small shoulder hobo type with shoulder strap...dunno the name, sorry...

anyway, just as she was walking the door right now...

i turned around and saw that she put a freaking ugly steel gym PADLOCK from my zipper to the handle so no one can open her bag......omg omg omg i started screaming "omg omg omg take that off" :cursing::nono::yucky::throwup::mad::lecture:

i cant believe she did this

I have never seen any anyone's purse locked shut before... :huh:

Imagine how long it would take her to open it to pay at the store.... Or what if she forgot the combo? omg O_O

im still laughing about this...my mother is the paranoid type about ppl taking her stuff...thinking ppl took her stuff if something is missing...fear of ID theft...thats why she locked the bag..with the key padlock

i wanted to snatch the bag away to save her from embarrassment but she actually walked out of the home like this..

:lolots:
I can totally relate! If me mom can't 'find' something in her house, she's certain someone (while servicing something, or to that nature) came in and took it! If you'd see my moms place, there is no way anyone could even find anything to take! "mom, it was the troll again!"
She also locks and tapes her luggage when traveling. So, of course, it is a red flag for a search. Then she gets all mad that they went through her luggage...and 'took something' (because of course she swears she packed it). disclaimer: yes, I'm aware all the above can actually happen!

im still laughing about this...my mother is the paranoid type about ppl taking her stuff...thinking ppl took her stuff if something is missing...fear of ID theft...thats why she locked the bag..with the key padlock

i wanted to snatch the bag away to save her from embarrassment but she actually walked out of the home like this..