OMG this is amazing! The prettiest Stam ever!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. the elusive petrol stam.. i agree that this one is sooo pretty! couple months ago another one showed up on ebay.. :yes:

2. Petrol. Oh Ive seen this color IRL. It is to die for! I was just looking at this listing on ebay. I was going to have it authenticated but their isnt really enough pics, I dont think.

3. Sooo pretty - its making me want something blue!

4. it's beautiful!!!! :yes:

5. This one is the Light Petrol from F/W (?) 2007. It was only available in Patchwork but was also available in some other styles. It differs significantly from the Quilted Petrol Stam that was released in 2005 (or Pre-2005- cant remember exactly)

6. i think i've seen lou in this color too.. and an easy wallet..

7. wow. that's one sexy color. i thought we were talking about the fall 05 icy petrol. i think i prefer this one. there's a soft calf petrol from fall 07, which is similar to pw petrol.

[​IMG]

8. SOOOOOOOOOOOO did you buy it then chanelmiaj?? :whistle: :ninja:

9. I wish! I aked the seller what her reserve was and by the time she responded it was sold. :sad:
    Guess it wasn't meant to be.
    Glad to have seen it though.