~~ ** OMG, they've arrived!!! REVEAL! ** ~~ :-)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wonderful! I love your Lady Peep with the red tip! Just perfect! Thank you very much for the modeling pics:flowers:

2. Wow they are gorgeous on you!

3. SEXY!!!!! I love these!

4. Va Va Voom!!! What a sexy shoe!!! LOVE THEM!!

5. Gorgeous!!! Congrats!!!

6. They are gorgeous !!!! Congrats!!!!!! ;)

7. :blush:Thank you very much sophinette007 missgiannina stefvilla *MJ* calisurf clothingguru :hugs:

8. Reviving an old thread; those shoes are magnificent! I hope I can find one :woohoo:

9. They are gorgeous, especially with the red tip! Congrats on an amazing pair!

10. These are amazing 9distelle!!! They look so sexy on you!!!

11. :ty: ellielily hazeltt stilly!!!
    After these months of continuos wearing,:choochoo: I still confirm that they are insanely, extremely comfy!!!:love: I wear for long hours without any problem! :cloud9: The toe box is fabulous And I feel like they massage my feet!!!:nuts:

12. BEAUTIFUL, 9distelle!!

13. they look amazing on you!

14. Congrats 9distelle --- they are just beautiful! I haven't seen the black patent LP with red tip yet. Awesome mod pics! :biggrin:

I see your avi has changed :P Looking for the pewter laminato Jenny 150?

15. :ty: kisenian CMM Dessye!!!
    Dessye: I absolutely :love: the classic style of the pewter laminato Jenny 150! Maybe one day...:cloud9: