OMG - They washed her Neverfull in a washing machine

Marion9394

Jul 6, 2014
Hey Girls,

I just found that Bag on Ebay.de.... My heart is bleeding!!! The Owner washed the Neverfull Azur in a washing mashine - that looks horrible!

Link to the Auction

The second curious thing about this auction is: they wrote 20% VAT on the bill - We have 19% in Germany.... Evidence for Fake??

Greetings,

Mary

Hey Girls,

I just found that Bag on Ebay.de.... My heart is bleeding!!! The Owner washed the Neverfull Azur in a washing mashine - that looks horrible!

Link to the Auction

The second curious thing about this auction is: they wrote 20% VAT on the bill - We have 19% in Germany.... Evidence for Fake??

Greetings,

Mary

Versand aus Österrich! Haben die 20%? Aber wenn jemand eine NF wäscht...Schreit für mich nach Vorsicht!!!

Hey Girls,

Link to the Auction

Greetings,

Mary
It was from bought in Vienna / Austria and their vat is 20% .... Poor DA ! ... Sorry I did not read to the end of the treat.