OMG - They washed her Neverfull in a washing machine

This Is the link to the de nf that came out great http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-faqs/my-neverfull-loves-washing-machine-864685.html she was brave and lucky, I couldn't bring myself to do it, way too chicken!
Wouldn't even consider it with azur or mono, no matter how bad it looks, baby wipes work miracles!
I think it just may be that the damage doesn't show on the DE, while it does on the DA. The DE was probably subjected to the same kind of heavy wear and tear from the washing.

Whatever happened to that bag is tragic.

But I will say....I like the azur print with the contrast of dark handles. What if LV made this bag with deepest, darkest navy leather handles and trim? :supacool: I'd seriously consider buying it !

Whatever happened to that bag is tragic.

But I will say....I like the azur print with the contrast of dark handles. What if LV made this bag with deepest, darkest navy leather handles and trim? :supacool: I'd seriously consider buying it !
+1
I thought I was the only one thinking of this...A navy blue leather with DA would look so amazing! :graucho:

Hey Ladies,

The current price of the ebay auction is 500€! (676 $) . It ends in 21 hours.
I cant belive it! :woot:

Who pays so much money for a totally destroyed LV Bag? Now im really speechless ...

Wish you a great evening!