OMG: They have found me one

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After numerous begging emails lol ,praying and calls for 5 days, which seemed liked 5 yrs for me. No patience whatsoever.
    Louis Vuitton finally called today to say they had good news as they have found one for me, so relieved as it was literally doing my head in. They don’t call me a bag nutter for nothing
    I was ban island (after buying a Siena Pm which has just arrived also and prob will be going very quickly. I’ve always wanted the perfect sized phone holder/woc type of trunk all in one. This is the perfect answer. In a durable leather and colour. That’s why it’s more exp than the mono.
    What more could a girl ask for?
    Don’t answer that as I can’t buy anything else lol

Having said that another email has just come through to say they now have the mono. Thank God. So I will be returning the Epi and keeping the mono. As the SA these are very ltd indeed and better to secure it. They can only hold it for 2 days. I don’t want to miss out.
    So excited to say the least.

Attached Files:

TomMi39, Sonmi999, luvspurses and 7 others like this.
  2. Glad you found the one you really wanted. The epi is beautiful, but I prefer the mono too.

J.A.N. likes this.
  3. So gorgeous!!! Can you let us know what fits in it when it arrives?

J.A.N. likes this.
  4. Thank you the mono is def to die for.

leuleu likes this.
  5. Of course and thanks it’s on express delivery as soon I receive it is i will do. Can’t wait to see myself.

6. Congrats! I'm glad you didn't have to settle. I didn't feel that you really liked the Epi to begin with, and probably wouldn't have enjoyed it as much.

J.A.N. likes this.
  7. That’s is def the case. So true, well spotted.
    It’s only because it wasn’t in stock and I thought oh well this will do lol at least it can go back now. Relieved to say the least.

karman likes this.
  8. so glad you are getting the one you really wanted -- enjoy!!

J.A.N. likes this.
  9. congrats!! so happy for you. enjoy : )

J.A.N. likes this.
  10. Aww thank you xxxx

11. Aww thanks xxx

12. So glad you got what you originally wanted. Can’t wait to see it.

J.A.N. likes this.
  13. Thanks the wait is killing me

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice