OMG there is a plethora of............

Jan 4, 2008
Oregon Coast
The Whiskey leather legacy shoulder bag on ebay. I was up late looking to get another bag :graucho: when I came across them. I think me likey and what to gety! I am also looking at a blue siggy tie dye tote. I want to use it as my "I'm a mom with two kids and need to bring everything including the kitchen sink bag" :lol: oh, I am also drawn to the Raisin leather legacy shoulder bag as well. Does anyone have one with a nice picture to share?

What have you noticed seeing a lot on ebay?

PLEASE do not say fakes!!! We don't want to go there!! :nogood: :noggin:

Jan 2, 2008
I have seen a TON of whiskey leighs on ebay... is the color not popular or? I love that color in the leigh... I'm just wondering why there are so many people out there at are selling them? I've also noticed that there are a lot of Heritage Stripe Totes (Canvas Coated) that are in numerous amounts as well...

laurasjeel

O.G.
Aug 25, 2007
i think you should gety one :graucho:

I have seen a lot of the little soho flap bags, but I love them so it is not a bad thing :biggrin:

tanukiki

Stupid Lamb
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
The Great Lone Star State!
The Whiskey leather legacy shoulder bag on ebay. I was up late looking to get another bag :graucho: when I came across them. I think me likey and what to gety! I am also looking at a blue siggy tie dye tote. I want to use it as my "I'm a mom with two kids and need to bring everything including the kitchen sink bag" :lol: oh, I am also drawn to the Raisin leather legacy shoulder bag as well. Does anyone have one with a nice picture to share?

What have you noticed seeing a lot on ebay?

PLEASE do not say fakes!!! We don't want to go there!! :nogood: :noggin:
:roflmfao::roflmfao:

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
I have seen a ton of whiskey leighs on ebay as well... probably because you could find them fairly easily at the outlets for less than $250 I believe. I was surprised when I saw one in the clearance section of my outlet... I almost got it! Other than that, most things I see at the outlet pop up on ebay the next week (after a new floorset)!

fieldsinspring

Smiling :)
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
I don't think it's that people don't like them, I think it's more that they have hit the outlets and that is the main color they usually have, and people buy them to resell them. :tup:

TnC

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
yeah they are at the outlets. they've been getting a lot lately but selling quick. i assume a lot of them are just buying to resell on ebay. the color that is hard to find at outlets are the black legacy shoulder. i think it would be best to buy one soon since there are many selling at the same time so you could get a good deal. The legacy shoulder bag is selling for 159.99 at outlets. HTH

heqet

is happy! :)
Feb 2, 2008
Austin, TX

Here is a pic of my raisin shoulder bag when it was new. I absolutely love the color!!! There have been a bunch of them in various colors at the outlets lately for $159.99. That is definitely why there are so many on eBay. I highly recommend the raisin! I'm personally not a big fan of whiskey.

denverjenny

OBSESSED with COACH!
Jul 18, 2007
denver, co
I am actually JUST home from my outlet....they had about 5 of the whiskey shoulder bags and 2 or 3 Leighs in whiskey too! :smile:

Lady Blackney

~Loves Coach~
Sep 28, 2007
RAOK, USA

Here is a pic of my raisin shoulder bag when it was new. I absolutely love the color!!! There have been a bunch of them in various colors at the outlets lately for $159.99. That is definitely why there are so many on eBay. I highly recommend the raisin! I'm personally not a big fan of whiskey.
I want this bag so much!!!!!

coachloverin703

Coach Love!
Mar 26, 2008
VA
I just got my Whiskey and Raisin shoulder bags last week and I was very pleased. The Raisin is such a beautiful color. And once I fell in love with the Whiskey shoulder bag I went and picked up the COACH LAURETTE ITALIAN LEATHER WYCLIFF W/LEGACY MULTI CUFF BOOT in Whiskey. It is a great combo and they are very comfortable even though they are 4 inch heels.

donnalynn11

Jul 25, 2007
Ive done really well on ebay as far as Legacy pieces go. I dont have a close outlet, so thats pretty much my only way to get these bags that I now decide that i need to have! I got a whiskey Leigh, and a raisin and juniper shoulder bag all in the last two months!