OMG!!! The SA's at the Beverly Center are SO CLUELESS

beljwl

Nov 28, 2006
Okay here is what happened.

I walk in, there are only 2 other customers in the store. I ask one of the SA's who is just standing there for help. She said she will get someone to help me. Which she doesn't. Then she walks over to a couple that have just walked in, to help them. So I am just standing there waiting for help. Finally a SA comes over to me and asks if I am being helped. I say, no since it is not like the store is so busy. So I tell him I want to see the bandeau's. He looks at me like I am crazy. I say the scarf's that I can tie on my purse. He said with a puzzled look on his face " you want to tie a wool scarf on your purse?" I am like nooooo the small silk ones. He is like ohhhhh. Got it. So we look at them. They had the one I really wanted. The water color. But I was so disgusted that I would not give any of my money to that LV.

Here is the best part of the story----- I ask him if he had any info when the damier neverfull were going to be released. I pointed to mine. He says to me. "oh they have been out for over a year" I was like ummm, no the damier neverfull not the mono. He said oh, they have no plans. Mind you he just helped to tie a bandeau on my damier neverfull. So I am like, well how about this (pointing at my bag). He asked where I got it and if it was real. I had to explain to him about the bag.

Before you ask I know he has been working there for at least a year.

100_1510.jpg

^^^Oh, that's horrible. Talk about poor customer service.

Do you think maybe they thought your bag was fake and was giving you the snub?!!! Awful!!!!!

Do you think maybe they thought your bag was fake and was giving you the snub?!!! Awful!!!!!

No I just think they are totally clueless, rude and lazy. They are always this way at this LV. I go in there at least 4 times a month and it is always this way. And it is not like they do not recognize me, I always have my dogs in their stroller. It is not like they have tons of people that come in with dogs in strollers. And I am always carrying a LV bag. When we have had TPF meets we have gone in there and it is the same.

Even just recently Sweetneet and I were in there and asked to see a bag, and 2 SA's were just standing there talking. So when we asked to see a bag she just reached up threw it on the counter and continued to talk to the other SA. And then she just walked off never even talking to us.

Last edited:
I think that they assumed that your Neverfull was a fake, so they all decided to avoid assisting you.

Whenever I stray from my usual boutique, I find that the service personnel know very little about upcoming lines and even current lines. Then again, I usually know more about what is coming before my SA does.

I don't know why, but it seems as if the staff isn't made aware of new items until the release date is upon them.

i always avoid the beverly center store! ...the stores at SCP or even NM here in fashion island is so much better!! they always give me attitude @ BH..

Okay here is what happened.

I walk in, there are only 2 other customers in the store. I ask one of the SA's who is just standing there for help. She said she will get someone to help me. Which she doesn't. Then she walks over to a couple that have just walked in, to help them. So I am just standing there waiting for help. Finally a SA comes over to me and asks if I am being helped. I say, no since it is not like the store is so busy. So I tell him I want to see the bandeau's. He looks at me like I am crazy. I say the scarf's that I can tie on my purse. He said with a puzzled look on his face " you want to tie a wool scarf on your purse?" I am like nooooo the small silk ones. He is like ohhhhh. Got it. So we look at them. They had the one I really wanted. The water color. But I was so disgusted that I would not give any of my money to that LV.

Here is the best part of the story----- I ask him if he had any info when the damier neverfull were going to be released. I pointed to mine. He says to me. "oh they have been out for over a year" I was like ummm, no the damier neverfull not the mono. He said oh, they have no plans. Mind you he just helped to tie a bandeau on my damier neverfull. So I am like, well how about this (pointing at my bag). He asked where I got it and if it was real. I had to explain to him about the bag.

Before you ask I know he has been working there for at least a year.

100_1510.jpg
:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing: Some nerve!!!

I like SA's that actually take the time to learn about their product, even the products that aren't available at their particular store. Luckily, I've had nothing but good experiences at my local Ala Moana LV boutique. I get sooo unbelievably annoyed at snooty sales people *cough* Neiman Marcus *cough*.

So sorry to hear that you didn't have a positive experience with them. :sad: They shouldn't have treated you that way.

I'm actually a regular customer at the Beverly Center boutique. I have 3 regular SAs who know me well, and one of them is the manager of that boutique. She's really sweet and always willing to do me a favor. :rolleyes:

I find my SA (the manager one) the most knowledgeable of them all. Others have no clue about anything esp when it comes to the LE or upcoming stuff in the lookbook. :shrugs:

Not all the SAs know me, so not all of them treated me nicely. Some of them even gave me 'attitude looks' before. Often times after realizing that I'm their manager's regular client, they seem to tone their attitude down a bit.

I used to be treated the worst at the SCP boutique even though I purchased from them many times. I really disappointed and don't want to give them my business again. :sad: If I have a chance to visit their store, I just browse and leave.

Last edited:
That is just horrible customer service! Any one of us in this forum could do a much better job than many of LV's SA's.

Omg, I totally agree.

Some SA's are so clueless its like I'm always teaching them more about the purse I'm buying rather then the other way around. :nogood:

I'm so sorry you went through that.

.... and as everyone suggested don't buy anything from there if thats the kind of service your gonna get.

{{{HUGS}}} :hugs:

OMG what morons!!! My store is always a bit behind I think but only cause I am always on here finding out everything before they do haha. But my store is always so helpful to find out info for me and get me the bags I need.

I wouldn't even bother going back to that store if I were you. Why dont you find a new store to go too then you will get better service.

PS can I have your puppy....he/she is absolutely adorable!!!