OMG! Swatches of LPs FALL COLORS!!! **PIC** (Thanks Stormy)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. STORMY!!! Thank you SOOOO MUCH for posting this delicious photo of LPs New Fall Colors :woohoo:!!! I can't get over how gorgeous they all are :drool: :drool: :drool:!

[​IMG]

2. You're welcome dear Sep, can you blow up Meg's croc Dylan pics to show those colors here ? Please, TIA.( Guess we needed a swatch thead eh)

3. Oh yes!!

LP Fall Croc Hobos photo Courtesy of Megs and Vlad :ty:

[​IMG]

4. Do we think the very top (big) red swatch is the brand new 'Crimson' Dylan line?! :graucho::graucho: I hope so, I have two pieces arriving tomorrow from the line!

5. ^^ I hope so too!!! PLEASE post pics as soon as it arrives!

6. Big one is Cherry. Crimson is next to it, on the chain. It's very nice ! Cherry would be way too much on a larger bag IMO.

7. They look like the exact same color don't you think? Is cherry new for fall as well or is it a comparison color? Thanks

8. Cherry and Iron are there for comps. Cooper told us the new grey is taupey, so I made sure to place it next to a true grey. Cherry is a neutral red, so she's in there. They are very close; Crimson is a teeny bit deeper than cherry. It will be gorgeous on your long speedy !

9. oh, i like that fuchsia (big swatch on the left).

10. love the fuschia and the light brown!

11. Is the one on the bottom that looks light brown the "grey" on the new Danielles???
    It def doesn't look grey, but it is nice!

12. OMG- why did i open this thread.... help me and my wallet please

13. oh......my.......god......................*thud*

14. :wtf:

15. Wow! They all are incredible!