OMG - STUNNING Magenta Purse from PF-er!!!

1. wuh...wuh...wuh....WOW!

I am nuts about the purse style, FedEx is coming today with my new caramel purse.

This one will go fast!

2. *sigh*

3. I wish I loved Purse and Twiggy, so many great colors come in these 2 styles
    :P

4. lovely...me likey...i miss my magenta purse:heart:

5. Thanks for posting fiatflux... I'm probably going to regret selling this baby. Oh well... =)

6. That's stunning.... keeping an eye on it. Aren't I on a purse ban? Somebody shoot me now!

7. I have one of these and its more beautiful in person, someone needs to grab it!

8. Only thing stopping me is that I already have a Magenta First... Oh and that I'm on purse ban. :sad:

9. I want a Magenta FIRST! :yahoo: LOL :lol:

10. OMG :nuts: - another DREAM bag :nuts: yummy ... I L:heart: VE this purse and the color is TDF :yahoo: --- *sigh* - why I'm on a purse ban right now :sad: ????

Good luck with your sale Dancing... :flowers: :love:

11. I HEREBY LIFT ALL PURSE BANS! FROM HEREON IN, PURSE BANS SHALL BE WELL, BANNED!....go for it girls!:yahoo:

12. GAHHHHHHH- just beautiful!!!!:love: Look at that amazing leather!!!!!!:love: YUM!:love:

13. I can't possibly need a magenta hobo (just bought) and a magenta purse, can I?

14. Love this bag!!!!!! I just bought one a few weeks ago. Gorgeous!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice