OMG Speedy 35 Miroir

rosana84

♥.FaShioN aDDicT.♥
O.G.
Mar 17, 2008
So I just found a Speedy 35 Miroir on ebayhttp://cgi.ebay.com/AUTH-LOUIS-VUITTON-MIRROR-SILVER-SPEEDY-35-CM_W0QQitemZ160276434466QQihZ006QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem!!!! I missed out on the Speedy miroir 30 and I heard that they were making it in the 35 but haven't heard of a release date here in the US!!! It's $2500, I don't know if I should wait until they release it in the US:wtf::shrugs:

it is being sold in singapore now, limited to 15 pieces each i think at sgd3050 each. i understand they are meant for VICs and NEVER TO BE PRODUCED AGAIN! but honestly, you can't really cfm it these days...

Oh my, so the rumours were true. I thought the last batch were also limited and oh so rare.

Hmm, I don't know how i feel about this one. But they are priced a lot higher than the previous 30 which I think were half that price!

Just called my SA in HK .. no mirror speedy 35 in the system yet !! I am going to bug my US SA tonite and hopefully one of them could get me one or perhaps a pair !! ( Oh well.. a girl could dream right )

I know Shopalicious!! I soooo want one!!!

I_Love_Yorkie- thanks for fixing the link!

Bagaholicboy- Thanks for the info...I'm calling my SA tomorrow to see if she knows anything about release dates in the US... I'm sure it will be less than $2500 USD. I think they're supposed to be like $2000

It would be so wonderful if they release the miroir 35 speedy in US. Missed the mirior line in 2006. I've gotten use to the 35 after purchasing the WC speedy. I was also informed that they will be releasing the Miroir Alma MM in gold and silver this December.:nuts: