OMG! SOUTH COAST PLAZA BOUTIQUE SEPT 9TH!!! Meet up?!

Jan 25, 2008
So I just called south coast plaza's concierge and asked when it was going to open.. She acted a bit confused so I thought I was completely out of luck but then she got back on the phone and said ON TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need to do a meet up. What do you ladies think?!?
:cloud9: :dothewave: :party: :ty: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm there. This coming Tuesday? HOLY CRAP! I feel like we have to go on opening day. What kind of CL addicts are we if we arent there on opening?!?!?!?!?!

I'll call in sick to work for that event. Weekends are bad for me.

Who else is in????

My only problem is if you saw my bad girl thread...I'm up to like 7 pairs in the last 2 weeks. I CANT buy anymore.....but let's face it.....I cant go to the opening and not buy SOMETHING!

You guys are so lucky! If you guys see anything in a size 35 (like nude with burgundy tips can you please put them on hold for me? or roccia vp with burgundy/red tips)! I will forever be grateful!

Oh my goodness...is it really opening on Tuesday??? I think I'm going to have to check it out...I was already going to go to South Coast on Tues because I have it off and I wanted to check out some Chanel (that I totally don't need!!)...I'm excited now....some CL shopping too!!! :smile:

oo dear...I WANNA COME!!!I actually will probably be in santa ana on tuesday at the dealership getting my POS car back. I was thinking of swinging by SCP to return a few dresses i bought online from nordies! What time ladies?!?!