OMG! SOUTH COAST PLAZA BOUTIQUE SEPT 9TH!!! Meet up?!

Jan 25, 2008
SoCal
So I just called south coast plaza's concierge and asked when it was going to open.. She acted a bit confused so I thought I was completely out of luck but then she got back on the phone and said ON TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need to do a meet up. What do you ladies think?!?
:cloud9: :dothewave: :party: :ty: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 5, 2008
I am up for it. Can't buy anything right now, but it would be fun to shop with you ladies! Maybe we can do it over a weekend if people aren't able to come, though?

ShoesInTheCity

Gone Shopping
O.G.
May 28, 2008
Orlando, FL
I'm there. This coming Tuesday? HOLY CRAP! I feel like we have to go on opening day. What kind of CL addicts are we if we arent there on opening?!?!?!?!?!

I'll call in sick to work for that event. Weekends are bad for me.

Who else is in????

ShoesInTheCity

Gone Shopping
O.G.
May 28, 2008
Orlando, FL
My only problem is if you saw my bad girl thread...I'm up to like 7 pairs in the last 2 weeks. I CANT buy anymore.....but let's face it.....I cant go to the opening and not buy SOMETHING!

javaboo

What to wear?
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
CL + HL Heaven!
You guys are so lucky! If you guys see anything in a size 35 (like nude with burgundy tips can you please put them on hold for me? or roccia vp with burgundy/red tips)! I will forever be grateful!

Jun 24, 2008
Los Angeles
Oh my goodness...is it really opening on Tuesday??? I think I'm going to have to check it out...I was already going to go to South Coast on Tues because I have it off and I wanted to check out some Chanel (that I totally don't need!!)...I'm excited now....some CL shopping too!!! :smile:

azhangie

Piggy Fajita
O.G.
Sep 19, 2007
I see cows and hills
oo dear...I WANNA COME!!!I actually will probably be in santa ana on tuesday at the dealership getting my POS car back. I was thinking of swinging by SCP to return a few dresses i bought online from nordies! What time ladies?!?!

Kamilla850

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
New York
I remember when the LV boutique opened, they had lots of HTF shoes, so if you ladies do end up going, please be on the lookout!

LavenderIce

Vintage CLs please
O.G.
Dec 19, 2006
You guys are so lucky! If you guys see anything in a size 35 (like nude with burgundy tips can you please put them on hold for me? or roccia vp with burgundy/red tips)! I will forever be grateful!
It's Cali so I don't think there will be python.