Omg Sold A Jc Ramona 7 Months Ago Buyer Is Now Saying Fake????

How strange! What is her feedback like? I can't imagine a sane person doing this unless they really thought they had bought a fake bag. There is really nothing she can do except threaten you with e-mails...but how awful!

Or she could have learned about this "trick" later on, and now acting on it to see if she could get away with it. If I were the buyer in this situation, I wouldn't blindly email the seller saying it is fake. I would provide proof of its non-authenticity through either JC or some sort of information as to why I think it is not authentic.

UPDATE!!!! OH MY....

So I emailed her saying I couldn't accept the return for OBVIOUS reasons, and I never heard back so I thought please let me be done with this...So then when I woke up this morning to an even scarier email saying "YOU BETTER REFUND ME OR ELSE I AM GOING TO TELL EVERYONE YOU SELL FAKE ITEMS AND GET YOUR KICKED OFF EBAY!"

I called paypal earlier and they said she had 45 days, and I am still waiting for the sales assoc at Jimmy Choo to call me back about the invoice from 7 months ago. I looked at my cc statement and it too far back. I have emailed her again saying this is not going to work and that I have paypal and ebay on my side and to go ahead and "ruin me" Even if I do get kicked off ebay,karma always comes back....

Thanks Everyone For your Support I do not know what I would do w/o you girls!!!xoxoxoxoxoxo

Hi Jagg - I cannot believe what l have been reading on your thread - what a complete nutcase - l think her email is not only threatening but abusive as well. I fail to see how Paypal or her credit card company can do anything after all this time and l am sincerely sorry that this is happening to you. I can totally understand your anguish over this and hopefully Jimmy Choo will be able to help you out with the receipt.
:nuts::nuts::nuts:

HI GIRLS, UPDATE: I got another email saying that is ok that I dont refund her, but she will ruin every auction and "tell everyone that I sell fakes!" She wrote this on an ebay email too. Should I forward her threats to ebay? Will they really do anything? SHould I change my ebay id? Thanks Everyone for your support!!! xoxo

^^^^Yes, contact ebay about this!!!! This is harassment!!!

ITA! Report it all to them! If you changed your user ID, wouldn't you lose your feedback??? Stand your ground and I think you'll be fine. If you get anything else by mail (or start getting phone calls, etc), I would really think about filing a police report. Online harassment can get very dangerous.

jagg, report her and block her id from every auction you'll have in the future. I think you can also tell her that if she chooses to go ahead w/ her threats (i.e. saying you sell fakes, etc.) that qualifies as defamation/slander (depending on how she chooses to disseminate her words) and in that case you will consider your legal options.

HI GIRLS, UPDATE: I got another email saying that is ok that I dont refund her, but she will ruin every auction and "tell everyone that I sell fakes!" She wrote this on an ebay email too. Should I forward her threats to ebay? Will they really do anything? SHould I change my ebay id? Thanks Everyone for your support!!! xoxo

what a fu*cking b*tch. :cursing:

I am noticing a trend here by many of the recent threads in this forum...people will try anything to recoup money after the holidays. She probably spent more than she wanted to and realized that here was a way to try to get a few hundred dollars back. Stand your ground, if Paypal says it is too late for her to file claim, you should be alright. I am getting really paranoid about selling ANYTHING on ebay!

This is truly disgusting. I was going to have a friend teach me how to list on ebay, but not now. Life is too short to deal with crap like this.
I'm so sorry you ladies have to deal with such losers. One word - karma.
To the one who received the speaker, if you can find the box that came in, use it as evidence. This is FRAUD.

Do you have any old pics of the bag? Or you with the bag? You could post on the Choo forum and we could auth. it for you. Did you get anything back from J Choo yet?

Hi all, OMG I am so freaking out!!! SO I sold my personal Jimmy Choo Ramona Bag on ebay 7 months ago, which I personally bought in NYC at JC over 11 months ago. Now I get an email from the buyer saying it is fake and she wants a full refund!!!!! WHAT?? I can't find the receipt as it has been months since I sold it. She has a ton of neg for selling random two dollar items. I don't know what to do. The listing no longer shows up on ebay bec it is way over 90 days old. She says I need to handle this PROFESSIONALLY. I have over 200 feedbacks all postive and I really try to make my customers happy. Btw- she left me + feedback over 6 months ago. Should I email ebay or paypal and see what they say? Please help!!! Thanks = )
Don't even worry!!!
Tell buyer to go to JC store and make sure it's REAL.
Just stand behind your word.

The deadline for paypal claims has passed. The deadline for credit card chargeback has also passed (6 months). So you are safe.

First, block that person so she can't bid on another one of your items just to leave negative feedback. Then, report her to ebay for harassment if she continues.