OMG So jealous...

I don't know why she wouldn't,she doesn't come across as a bag snob and it was afterall her design idea.

True. I just wondered because people give Paris Hilton a hard time for wearing her designs. Of course, all of Paris' designs seem to have her face plastered on them....

Anyhow, the bag is cute.

Off subject - Cat, I have a white long haired kitty too! She gets hair everywhere. Do you have that problem too? LOL

Um I'm so jealous. Can this be me please :smile:
fp_986911_panettiere_hayden__oPt.jpg

Much love for Hayden and I love that she's a Coach fan.
Eee.
What do you think she's got in there?

Source: Perez Hilton

:drool:
i wanna know what she got!!! :popcorn:

LOL I saw this on Perez today and I'm dying to know what's in the bags too! :nuts:

This is a boring suggestion, but maybe it's Christmas presents? That would explain the DB/why she was shopping at Coach issue :shrugs:...

Looks like she didn't get the gift boxes though...

i have a feeing that the stuff she bought from coach are in those brown gift boxes and inside the shopping bags. the khaki colored sweater/scarf (?) and black purse peeking out are probably already hers and she put them in the bags (on top of the boxes) because she has full hands and can't hold everything separately. coach wouldn't just through stuff that she bought into the shopping bags. :yes: