OMG So jealous...

Jul 27, 2007
Um I'm so jealous. Can this be me please :smile:
fp_986911_panettiere_hayden__oPt.jpg

Much love for Hayden and I love that she's a Coach fan.
Eee.
What do you think she's got in there?

Source: Perez Hilton

Oops!Sorry gals,I mistook this for the D&B section forgot they removed it due to lack of activity.

But she did design a bag that D&B will have available soon in 4 different colors,Black,White,Red and Brown.

Hayden Bag

PH888

L 17" W 5" H 11"

Limited edition Hayden Panettiere Bag. Inside zip pocket. Cell phone pocket. Inside key hook. Strap drop length: 8.5". Magnetic closure. Lined. 18 carat gold finish hardware.

$500.00

It's cute even if it isn't Coach.

Attachments

• PH888_l.jpg
    PH888_l.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 79
Okay, Love Hayden and I'm dying to know what's in those bags!! One looks like a black bag? The other like a sweater or a coat??

Yeah that one in her right hand is def a big black bag. Jealous! I think the bag also has her name written on it lol. I want to go in and have them just hand me bags that have been prepared for me.
:heart:

Yeah that one in her right hand is def a big black bag. Jealous! I think the bag also has her name written on it lol. I want to go in and have them just hand me bags that have been prepared for me.
:heart:

The only bag that I can think of that's that big is the Lily. Maybe she got a black Lily! Ever since I got my Lily in whiskey I've been dying to see a celebrity carrying one! Or maybe it's the Alligator Bleeker Duffle that Mandy Moore has...hmmm...