OMG! Shearling Hermes Kelly!!!

i know that sooooooooo many of u guyz r gonna disagree with me
but i adooooooooooooooooore this bag ..its realy goooorgoues and unique .. wooooow:nuts: how much it costs? VB ur so lucky with all of ur items inludcing ur husband ::lol: :P

Wow!

I'm SOO distracted my skeletor though. Is it just me or does she look like she's lost MORE weight? Is there any left to lose? Her face looks a little warped to me. :sad:
Wow, she is so pretty when she's healthy.

Ok it's off subject, what I notice is she's wearing a winter coat and carrying a sherling bag BUT wearing sandles...I find it really weird, don't her feet get cold? Then I would ask, would you wear your sherling bag in the summer or it's really just a winter bag.

Ohhh! Hot Hot Hot!

To who ever it may concern,

Yes, I would very much like for you to get me this bag as a present for being so wonderful and amazing. How could I decline?
Thank you, please post it to my home address.

Regards

LondonBrat

Anything Hermes is good to me! :love: :love: :love:
Has anyone seen the Hermes minibag? I think it is the mini version of a Kelly! And when I say mini it is ridiculously teeny! I saw it in the latest issue Elle magazine. :biggrin:

pursegalsf said:
Anything Hermes is good to me! :love: :love: :love:
Has anyone seen the Hermes minibag? I think it is the mini version of a Kelly! And when I say mini it is ridiculously teeny! I saw it in the latest issue Elle magazine. :biggrin:
Are you talking about this one:

(When the pic opens, lick on it again to enlarge it even more!)