OMG! Shearling Hermes Kelly!!!

ShoooSh

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
Dubai
i know that sooooooooo many of u guyz r gonna disagree with me
but i adooooooooooooooooore this bag ..its realy goooorgoues and unique .. wooooow:nuts: how much it costs? VB ur so lucky with all of ur items inludcing ur husband ::lol: :P

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Wow!

I'm SOO distracted my skeletor though. Is it just me or does she look like she's lost MORE weight? Is there any left to lose? Her face looks a little warped to me. :sad:
Wow, she is so pretty when she's healthy.

KK

O.G.
Sep 22, 2005
Ok it's off subject, what I notice is she's wearing a winter coat and carrying a sherling bag BUT wearing sandles...I find it really weird, don't her feet get cold? Then I would ask, would you wear your sherling bag in the summer or it's really just a winter bag.

Dani

Feb 3, 2006
ew. If I had the opportunity to get a kelly, it would def. not be in shearling.

LondonBrat

O.G.
Dec 13, 2005
London- UK
Ohhh! Hot Hot Hot!

To who ever it may concern,

Yes, I would very much like for you to get me this bag as a present for being so wonderful and amazing. How could I decline?
Thank you, please post it to my home address.

Regards

LondonBrat

pursegalsf

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Dec 5, 2005
San Francisco
Anything Hermes is good to me! :love: :love: :love:
Has anyone seen the Hermes minibag? I think it is the mini version of a Kelly! And when I say mini it is ridiculously teeny! I saw it in the latest issue Elle magazine. :biggrin:

H_addict

H is for HOCKEY
O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
ICE RINK
pursegalsf said:
Anything Hermes is good to me! :love: :love: :love:
Has anyone seen the Hermes minibag? I think it is the mini version of a Kelly! And when I say mini it is ridiculously teeny! I saw it in the latest issue Elle magazine. :biggrin:
Are you talking about this one:

(When the pic opens, lick on it again to enlarge it even more!)